To set up and use Ad Tags this feature needs to be enabled first. If you cannot access Ad tags from Add New Campaign section or below Campaigns Tab, contact your Account Manager.
See here the Bucksense Ad-quality rules in using Ad Tags.
Complete the following steps to run Ad Tags campaigns:
1. Add a new campaign and select Ad Tags as a type of campaign.
2. Go to Ad Tag section below Connection Type & OS and click Create New Ad Tag.
4. Select the size of the creative that this Ad Tag points to and choose the Advertiser it belongs to. If the advertiser for this Ad tag has not been created yet, add a new one on Advertiser Management.
5. Choose your vendor for Ad Serving. If the vendor is not included in the drop-down list or it is unknown, choose ‘None’.
6. Select the protocol this Ad tag uses (setting HTTPS Secure ON you declare that you can also support HTTPS protocol) and enter its code in the field provided. For campaigns run on Google Ad Exchange, URLS must use Https and the vendor that provides ad serving has to be declared.
7. Insert Bucksense Click tracking (%%CLICK_URL%%) and Cache busting macros (%%CACHE_BUSTER%%) in the code. These parameters need to be added to let our system know if your campaigns are being correctly served and tracking its performance.
Additional Macros to pass traffic data to our system can be also inserted.
Find the full list below.
* Find here the Carrier ID list for all countries
By default Bucksense takes as Destination URL for Ad Tag creative, the Landing Page URL entered in Campaign Info and Supply Settings section. However, you have also the ability to add the Destination URL in the Ad Tag Code. To do so, insert in the Ad Tag Code this parameter: click_call=http//www.advertiserLPexample.com.
*Please note that the URL passed in the click_call parameter must be encoded.
Read more about how clicks are tracked in Bucksense console here
8. Hit Preview button to view how your Ad will be displayed. A Popup window will render the code entered into the field to show you how your ad will be served.
Once this Ad Tag has been saved it can be used for all campaigns associated to the Advertiser selected. Ad tags can be edited further on Ad Tag below Campaigns Tab. From there you will also be able to add new Ad Tags