Driving engagement and brand awareness requires a compelling message with creative elements. Bucksense in-banner and in-stream videos expand the creative capabilities of standard banners to help marketers achieve their branding goals and performance KPIs.
Storytelling capabilities and dynamic elements of this format allow for a more appealing ad experience that leads to higher engagement rates. Users are 3 times more likely to click on video ads than on the standard ad units.
Click here to see how you can implement Video Creatives for your campaigns.
Follow these steps to create and run in-video campaigns on Bucksense:
- Under the ‘Add Campaign’ Window select an offer (Mobile Web, Desktop, App or Mobile Responsive) for the video campaign and name it. If you need to create a new offer, click the Create New Offer button. Next, choose Video as Campaign type and Open Auction as Type of Auction
- Enter the campaign information and define its settings. Aside from Budget & Spend Type and Creative, the rest of the settings follow the standard campaign set up. For further details on standard campaign setup, please read the How to Add a Campaign article.
- In Budget & Spend Type choose Optimized so that our smart algorithm can automatically optimize your campaign towards a CPC, CPVideo Start, CPVideo 1/4, CPVideo half, CPVideo 2/4 or CPVideo Complete Goal.
- Under the Creative – Video setting, select Click here to add Video to access all the videos previously created. Select the video creative you want to use in your campaign.To create a new one video click on Click here to Create New Video (please note that in this way you will be able to create only VAST Tag or XML). Enter the creative file name and the Vast tag URL or VAST XML to upload your video.
- Select the video sizes to display on your ads. If your video creative includes multiple sizes, Bucksense recommends selecting at least two. This will allow you to access more inventory and not limit the campaign reach.
You can then choose to run in-banner and/or in-stream video campaigns (see here for more info).
If you want run both types of campaigns, you need to enable the ‘All video types’ option. If you want choose a custom setting, you need to enable the ‘Let me choose’ option.For in-stream video you can choose when run your ads: Pre-roll, Mid-roll or Post-roll.
The Rewarded drop down menu allows you to run rewarded video ads.
Please note that companion ads are mandatory for rewarded campaigns (click here to see how to add companions).
From the Skippable drop down menu, you can select whether or not to allow skippable videos in your campaign (users can skip the video during the play).
- Click on Save all and then Activate to start your campaign