Offers refer in general to products, services or specific brands. For example, an offer could refer a product for sale on an E-tailer site (i.e., a book on Amazon site). Offers contain the basic information that it is needed to set up the campaigns attached to them and track their performance.
Bucksense allows marketers to set up and track mobile and desktop campaigns. Defining the type of offer (web, mobile web, mobile app or web responsive) not only helps you to classify your offers, but also determines the specific campaign settings that are directly tied to the offer type you have chosen. For example, Carrier targeting will be only be available for campaigns associated to Mobile Offers.
Web, Mobile Web and Web Responsive Offers
1. Click Offers&App tab and select from the dropdown menu Add Offer.
2. Select the Advertiser and Offer Type: Web, Mobile Web or Web Responsive (Desktop or Mobile). If any advertiser has been created yet for this offer, you can add a new one from Advertiser Management.
3. Name your Offer and add the Landing Page URL. Landing Page Url should be the tracking link for your campaigns or one of your tracking links. How to add additional Landing Pages URL/ Tracking Links is explained below.
4. Choose the Conversion Tracking Method you want to implement in your campaigns: iFrame pixel, Image pixel and/or Server Postback. This is how the conversion notification will be communicated to Bucksense platform. To learn more about Tracking please click here.
5. Add Categories that help you to group your offers on Category Management below Offers & Apps Tab (optional). For example, we can add “Gaming” tag for all offers related to gaming products or services.
Once you have saved this information, new sections related to the type of offer and tracking will appear to be edited.
In this section you will able to include all URLs that can be used as Tracking Links/ Landing pages URLS for the campaigns that belong to this offer.
1. Go to Additional URLS section below Offer Detail and click A.
2. Name this new Landing Page URL in a way that helps you to search and identify it easily for campaign setup and report analysis.
3. Enter the URL, select Status Active and Save.
4. Hit Add Row button to include more additional URLS.
Offer URL A/B Testing
Offer URL Rotators help you to test multiple landing pages at the same time to find out the best performing ones and enhance campaign results. Learn more about how Offer URL Rotator works here.
Events allow you to track additional user’s interactions within Advertiser’s site. In this section you can create custom events associated to the offer and see the events that belong to the advertiser. To create events on Advertiser’s level you need to go to Advertiser Management. For further details on Event Tracking, read How Tracking Works article.
This section lists all campaigns tied to the offer that have been created. You can access them from here or on Campaign List below Campaigns Tab.
In Conversion Tracking you can select the conversion event for the offer: default conversion event or any of the offer events set up in Events section. Once selected the conversion event, you can generate the Offer-based Pixel that you need to implement in Advertiser’s system or site to track conversions when a Global Pixel is not supported. Our Guide for Conversion Tracking provides more information on Pixel implementation.