How to run a Web Retargeting Campaign
Retargeting is a highly effective form of online advertising that brings website visitors, who didn’t convert, back to your site by showing them personalized retargeting ads.
The following post explains the basics of how web retargeting campaigns work:
Retargeting campaigns can be set up directly from the Bucksense console.
- Create an Offer for your site audience and advertiser. See here in detail how to create an offer.
- Add a new campaign by selecting the offer (previously created) that it belongs to. Choose the campaign type: Banner, Native, Video, Ad Tag or Pop Under, and select your basic and advanced campaign settings (click here to see how)
- Access the Custom Targeting settings and select Device, Placement & Audience Targeting section
- Select Site Audience as List Type. All the lists you have created for your advertiser will appear below Lists in Site Audience (in the sample below there is one list: site audience 1).
- Include your list by clicking on icon. You will see the list you have just included below Selected Lists. Click on Save all and activate to submit your campaign