Bucksense custom targeting allows you to create and manage Lists so you can target audiences that you know are likely to convert.
How to create Lists
Follow these steps to create a new List:
- Click on List Management below Campaigns tab
- Click on to add a List
- Select an Advertiser, add a List Name and Select a list type (see more details here)
- You have the choice to either: Bulk upload or Dynamic Editing
- Bulk upload allows you to upload a csv or txt file (max weight 10 MB) containing your list. This option is recommended for Device ID or Placement ID lists
- By selecting Dynamic Editing you can manually type your single items into the text area using the slide bar. This option is usually used for lists that need to be frequently updated like ‘App bundle’
Depending on the list type you have selected, you will need to include the items in the list, as in the samples below:
App Bundle: the App Bundle which identifies uniquely an app. e.g. 1193508329 for iOS APP and com.bucksense.appname for Android
Device ID Android: a valid Android ID e.g. PMI0VJNTGP1V7ES0
Device ID IFA: the Identify For Advertisers is a temporary device identifier used by the Apple set of handheld devices e.g. 22A29C48-BEA1-4758-B9E5-E661B46C08E9
Device ID IMEI: the International Mobile Equipment Identity uniquely identifies your mobile device (it’s composed by 15 or 16 digits) e.g. 8778538022537699
Device ID Mac: a valid MAC Address e.g. 33-19-23-04-72-34
IP: an IP range (start IP and end IP must be comma separated) e.g. 184.108.40.206,220.127.116.11
Placement ID: each Placement has its unique identifier (you can find it in the reports) e.g. 152324f2a35111e291c11231312559e4
Site Url: a list of valid domains e.g. textnow.com, www.textnow.com, http://textnow.com,
How to edit Lists
You can always access and edit or remove the lists that you’ve created by clicking on List Management below Campaigns Tab.
You can quickly see details as Name, Type and Upload Method you’ve used for that list
If the List you have selected is Dynamic, you can easily Add Rows or remove Current Rows, using the appropriate fields.
Adding Lists to Campaigns
Once you have created your campaign lists (App Bundle, Device ID, IP, Placement ID and Site URL), you can add them to any of your campaigns:
- Click on Campaign List in the Campaigns tab
- Select the Campaign Name for which you want to add lists
- Click on Custom Targeting and then select Device, Placement & Audience Targeting
- In the List Type column you will see the lists that can be used for your offer (for example, if the offer is for desktop web traffic then the available lists will be IP, Placement ID and Site URL). Click on one of the list types to see the lists you have created. If you have not created any lists, or, if you want to add a new one, click on Create New List button (see details above)
- Click on to include a list in your campaign, click on to exclude that list.
Selected Lists (both included or excluded) will be shown in the last column.
- Click on the Save all button to save your settings or the Activate button to start running your campaign